Saturday, December 5, 2009

I didn't come to the hospital yestereday, Friday, as the weather was yucky. Rain, snow, wind and just miserable. I thought I left this weather in Kansas, but today is beautiful. Still cool, but sunshine and no wind. And of all days to run out of propane it was last evening about 8:15 so the RV was rather cool (cold is a better word) this morning when I crawled out of bed. The first thing I did was undo the two propane tanks and take them to U-Haul to get filled up. I got them hooked up, turned on the furnace, hooked up the water hose that I had undone so it wouldn't freeze last evening, turned on the hot water tank and then ate breakfast.

Roy is doing okay but they are going to keep him until the first of the week. At first he thought he was going to come home tomorrow, that is what the first person told him, but when the doctor got here he said not tomorrow but the first part of the week. The doctor said they would do the bone marrow here in Roy's room so depending on what time they do that he might not come home until Tuesday.

Roy's brother and his wife are coming down the end of the week. Tommy will be having the blood work done to get him ready for the stem cell transplant. The hospital has sent two kits to Tommy but he has not received either one so since he is going to be here the transplant coordinator said he can have it done here.

I need to do laundry when I get home from the hospital and go to the grocery store but I will probable do that tomorrow. Should run the sweeper in the RV also but I might not do it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment