It has been several months since I last posted so want to get all up to date and "vent" a little bit. Roy's appointment was January 19 but he went to Texas around the 5th of January to stay with his brother in China Spring, Texas to help him move into their new house. He then went on to Houston to M.D. Anderson. He went by himself this time as I had gone to Florida to see our daughter and family. I stayed an extra week because of the snow that Kansas had. All of Roy's tests came back great and he goes back in May. He had some booster shots and will get more, or others, in May. Since he has been home we have been having snow and more snow and daughter in Florida would like us to move there, or at least come down there, but I can't get him to move. Right now he has had a cough with a lot of phlegmn the last couple of weeks and you would think he is the only one that has had that bad of a cough and lasted that long. They have listened to his lungs - they are clear; he has had a sinus and chest x-ray and they are both good so he is on an antibiotic but he thinks he ought to feel better immediately. Oh men, they are terrible babies when they are sick.
Enough of that, so will discuss the snow. Roy said we are forecast to get more this weekend and that doesn't help his disposition. Life does go on.
Roy is almost 14 months post transplant and everything is still going great. Couldn't ask for anything better. The Lord has answered all prayers; if only he would/could enjoy the life he has been given.
Enough griping, need to get back to quilting.